Friday 29 August 2008

the skinny

First off, formal introductions are in order. I'm Jen: half Canadian, half Brit; ex-dancer, recent Master of International Politics. Oh and I have a fondness for cats.

I've always wanted a blog (don't ask why) but never had anything to say. Well nothing that I deemed new or interesting or readworthy anyways. Until I found out that I had passed my FSO interview. I 'll be honest, I have some serious reservations about joining the Foreign Services...but it is a grand opportunity in a line of work I'm all about pursuing. So I started poking around the internet for some insider views, but I've pretty much hit a brick wall that led me to conclude that either Canadian FSOs don't blog, or aren't allowed.

So I figure until I get told I'm not allowed, might as well. So here's my blog dedicated to the trials and tribulations of becoming a Canadian FSO.

No comments: