Tuesday 18 November 2008

sweet home alberta

So I'm home. Unfortunately nothing much more exciting to report. Taking some time adjusting to jet lag and reacquainting myself with my cat (and the rest of the family of course). Pretty much just wishing I could fast forward to Christmas and then on to starting the new job. Waiting feels a bit like purgatory...the holding area and I'm not sure if I'm on the way somewhere good, or straight on to the bad place. As I'm so often reminded, only time will tell. Really hoping being in Canada will help speed up the security bollox.

Seeing I've got nothing but time on my hands, I thought I'd try my hand at some proper political type blogging. Starting tomorrow (or whatever) of course as I am a serious procrastinator who should really be turned over to procrastinator's anonymous (ie the lazy lard arse society). Topic on my mind these days has been the relative effectiveness of aid orgs.

It's cold here. I don't like it. ;)

No comments: